LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Miss Sunita (Accounts clerk)     11 May 2024

If a employee working in school resigned without giving proper notice but the management do not acce

If a school clerk willingly give his resignation from school without giving any notice and the management is not ready to accept the resignation subject to the condition of nodue confirmation and absence of proper notice, its been 25 days neither the management accepted his resign nor they relieved him there is response given by the management also continuing his name in the attendance register, in this case if the school clerk wants to continue his service further can he is allowed to come for the work simply as before the resignation.

Learning

9 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     11 May 2024

If the resignation hs not been accepted then it is clear that he is still on the strength of the school as its employee.

Let him attend his work as usual, if the authorities object to his continuation then let them give it in writing.

He can then challenge the same legally

If, after 25 days, the management accepts the resignation even though the employee wishes to withdraw it, can the management still accept the resignation? If yes, can the employee take any legal action against them?

P. Venu (Advocate)     11 May 2024

Why 'if'? Please do not se question paper, but post facts if there is any real issue.

Sir, I want to know would it be legally apropriate to accept their resignation after 25 days when he wishes to withdraw it. One of my friend is asking for solution yes it is real life issue

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     12 May 2024

If you want to continue to work with the school you may better give an application seeking permission to withdraw the resignation and to continue to work.

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     12 May 2024

Before acceptance of resignation it can be withdrawn by employee / clerk.

P. Venu (Advocate)     12 May 2024

Originally posted by : Miss Sunita

Sir, I want to know would it be legally apropriate to accept their resignation after 25 days when he wishes to withdraw it. One of my friend is asking for solution yes it is real life issue

If so, give the employee to withdraw, in writing,  the resignation and treat the matter as closed.

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     12 May 2024

It (resignation) can be accepted / rejected any time after its submisson.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 May 2024

No better views can be epressed on the givn facts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register