About the LIVE webinar :
LAWyersclubIndia and Beyond Law have gone beyond the mile to get to you one of the most seasoned and known professionals in the field of Civil Law - Senior Advocate and 4-time Advocate General for the Government of Karnataka - Mr. Udaya Holla.
This webinar is going to be an over 1-hour program, where Mr. Holla will be teaching us about Civil Plaints and Petitions.
Some important points that we will be discussing are -
- What is a Plaint/Petition
- Important Legal Provisions
- The Basic Rules of Drafting a Plaint/Petition
- Necessary Contents of a Petition
- Most Usual Mistakes that Lawyers Make
- How Important is the Quality or Quantity
- Presenting a Plaint to a Judge
- The Actual Procedure that Follows
and much more!
Who Should Attend?
- All the Law Students looking forward to practicing in the Civil Field. All the young lawyers who would want to enhance their knowledge on Petition and
- Plaint drafting
- Anyone interested in learning and Raising the BAR with LAwyersClubIndia!!