Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gaurav Morya   10 May 2024

Employer not settling the expense/ claim approved by manager in fnf

Hi ,

I have resigned from company on 5th February 2024 and served notice one month till 5th March . I raised claims for month of January and February on 29 Feb and 1 March , both were put on hold by company HR and told me that it will be settled in FNF . Now they are denying saying that sale was zero in that month . Claims are of 45000 , what should I do legally ??

Learning

6 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     10 May 2024

You first ascertain the details and if it is confirmed that the management is manipulating the details you can resort to legal action by first issuing a legal notice demanding the settlement of your dues. 

If there's no response or not complying with the demands made you may file a suit for recovery of your dues.

1 Like

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     11 May 2024

FNF cannot be correlated to losses in the organisation, issue demand notice for outstanding amount illegally withheld by ex-employer. 

1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     11 May 2024

What do you mean by "Now they are denying saying that sale was zero in that month . Claims are of 45000"?
It appears that thee are missing facts. Please post complete facts.

Gaurav Morya   12 May 2024

Expense for market visit - petrol during the month occured by me were 45000rs for January and February month which was approved by reporting manager but not settled by finance and now HR is saying that I have done zero sale and saying visits shown to site are fake so we will not settled. 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     14 May 2024

You were advised to send a legal notice demanding your dues, you may consult an advocate and proceed as suggested.

1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     14 May 2024

"................. now HR is saying that I have done zero sale and saying visits shown to site are fake so we will not settled" - You may serve the legal notice, as suggested, if the allegations are false.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register