LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

saipothula   24 April 2024

Farm land dispute

Hi, my brother sold me 1 acre as a gift deed. Later when he & his wife sold their 1.5 Acre land in the same survey number, they made me sign as one of the three sellers. I was told that I’m signing as a witness, but they kept me as a seller.

Now, they’re saying that half acre of my land is gone in that transaction. But though I signed in those documents as one of the seller, my property is not present in the boundaries they sold, they even have the map in the registration document. My land is 5 acres away from their land, my boundaries are clearly mentioned in my land document when purchased.

In the legal notice, my brother is wrongly claiming that there was no individual boundaries of combined land, hence my land comes under the sold area. Also, the buyers of that land never had any objection. They simply took possession of my brother’s 1.5 acres land and enjoying it from last 10 years.

Now I responded that my land has clear boundaries in the title document and passbook. And my land is not present in the boundaries mentioned in the sale deed where I signed as one of the seller. What do u think will be the outcome in this case?

Learning

4 Replies

Shashi Dhara   24 April 2024

Who have disputed the buyer or sellers.

saipothula   24 April 2024

Sellers have disputed 

P. Venu (Advocate)     24 April 2024

Any meaningful suggestion requires that the documents seen and issues discussed.

1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     24 April 2024

It is not known that what case has been filed and who filed it 

Your statement is not acceptable because you have signed the sale deed jointly but now your claim is contrary to your own statement.

As the case is pending before court no opinion can be rendered without knowing proper details.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register