LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bohemian Queen   06 May 2024

What ipc can a judge be suggested to take over defective investigation

What IPC can go in petition, to Judge that can overtake police investigation and give powers to judge to come to a conclusion, or overtake police investigation

the investigation is completely compromised. evidence is going to be presented now, due fear it was held back, the evidence is going to judge, with a petition 

---------------------

this is to inform there are technical errors in comments, after one response- nor does it let us correct it, nor does it let us Thank any other support (ID) it says wait for someone to reply, this is absurd. so we cannot even Thank or communicate after just one response in comments?

this is for the Gentleman, am unable to respond due tech errors here, from previous post

Dear Dr. J C Vashista Ji

Appreciated of your concern and the support you provide. explaining entire case here is difficult...but I do try to highlight exactly what I am looking for, as I believe in the power of various energies, moving around in the universe, advocates are there, there is  no doubt....but my hunger to collect as much as possible inputs....every energy has a new offering...that is the divine search of mine...to fill the pot of criminals

Thank You Sir, for your help  

Learning

4 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     06 May 2024

Your subsequent post in this thread which is related to your similar post in a different thread lacks clarity and it is not understaood that what you are up to or whether you seek some opinion or you are giving advise to the experts of this forum?

You can put the question straight instead of giving it in the form of riddles.

If at all the defacto complainant is of the opinion that the investigating officer has not investigated the case properly and had submitted a vague report to the court, then the defacto complainant can file a petition before the concerned court seeking for reinvestigation of the case by a different IO or for further investigation on the poinnts that were not touched during the invetigation process. 

The defacto complainant can file an applicaiton either thorugh the assistant public prosecutor or through a lawyer seeking the above said relief under seciton 173 (8) Cr.P.C.

1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     06 May 2024

Your querie(s) are short of material facts. It is impossible to give any suggestions based on subjective and erroneous assumptions.

1 Like

Bohemian Queen   09 May 2024

Kalaiselvan, Ji

Appreciate what you have stated, the code is well taken Thankoo

It is a massive case, and too complicated to explain like this, but I am reading you, I have found help from you and that is appreciated.

Yes we are following the lines you mentioned...Thank You once again.

and due tech errors Im responding here itself

Dear Venuji I understand your part well too, cant blame ...

I do appreciate your concern as well

Both Gentlemen have a great day ahead

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     09 May 2024

@ Bohemian Queen  
 You are welcome for your appreciations and understanding

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register