Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramesh Kumar   18 May 2024

Tamil nadu thiruvallur superintendent of police r srinivasa perumal tps

Sir,

1. Thiruvallur District Police officer R Srinivasa Perumal informed under the RTI act that action was not necessary when I have submitted several documentary evidence to prove that Ponneri Police station Inspector C martin premraj who has been arrested by TN Govt, has filed a false case against me.

2. R Srinivasa Perumal Superintendent of Police misuses his official  power & refused to take action against inspector c martin premraj  although I have given several documents to prove that Ponneri Police station Inspector C martin premraj has filed a false case.

3. Inspector filed a false against me when I refused to withdraw a complaint given against a lady through Hon CM cell & Superintendent of Police online.

4. The Superintendent of Police R Srinivasa Perumal said under the RTI act that he did not give CSR for my complaint.

5. Also Superintendent of Police said under the RTi act no enquiry has been conducted for my complaint given against the Lady.

6. Superintendent of Police R srinivas Perumal said that No Police summon has been served to me for enquiry for my complaint.

SP superintendent of Police R srinivas Perumal acting against the rules.

7. I have  gathered all information through RTI that SP superintendent of Police R srinivasa  Perumal has been doing atrocities.

I want to how to file a case against the Superintendent of Police R srinivasa Perumal.

Please suggest How to punish the Superintendent of Police R srinivasa Perumal through Legal system.

Srinivas Perumal is not an IPS officer 

R srinivasa Perumal is a rank promoter.

Tamil Nadu state Police service.

Learning

5 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     19 May 2024

You can give a complaint to the top police officer of the state, if there is no response then you can approch court of law for relief and remedy

Ramesh Kumar   19 May 2024

I thank Shri.Kalaiselvan Sir

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     19 May 2024

Very well opined and advised by learned expert Mr. T Kalaiselvan, I endorse it.

Approach DG of State police with all evidences.

If you are not satisfied with the action of DGP approach area Magistrate throgh a local lawyer.

Ramesh Kumar   19 May 2024

I am immensely thankful to you. I file a case through lawyer.

Through lawyer only I can find solution.

Sir You have guided me Properly.

lawyer 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     19 May 2024

You are welcome for your appreciations and understanding

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register