LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ajay Raje Aneja   18 May 2024

Denied program certificates after completion dur to eligibility criteria

Hello, I am reaching out to seek advice on how to proceed with a case against an education platform that is withholding my certificate due to eligibility issues. I enrolled in a course that specified the requirement of 50% marks in either graduation or post-graduation. My educational qualifications include a 3-year diploma and a 1-year master’s degree. These were presented at the time of enrollment, and there was no objection to my eligibility then. Upon completing the program, I was surprised to be informed that I now need to present a degree with 50% marks in graduation to receive my certificate. This new requirement was not communicated at the time of enrollment, and my qualifications have remained unchanged since I applied. I have already raised a complaint through the National Consumer Helpline (NCH) but received a response that mirrors the stance of the education platform. The NCH advised that I could file a case on the eDaakhil platform. However, as someone without legal expertise, navigating this platform and filing a case seems daunting. I am looking for guidance on how to approach this issue and would appreciate any assistance or advice on how to effectively use the eDaakhil platform to file my case. Thank you for your time.

Learning

4 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     18 May 2024

You can take the assistance of any lawyer in the local who has god knowledge on the subject matter and proceed as guided thereby

Ajay Raje Aneja   18 May 2024

Ok thanks for the advice, the thing I used this platform so I can get some guidance without the need of lawyer as one can do it themselves on eDaakhil. its the format and drafting which I'm not aware. 🙏

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     19 May 2024

You are seeking the guidance of  lawyers of this forum to proceed in the proposed subject matter even though you say that you do not need the assistance of a lawyer for this purpose?

what is that you want to say, if you know the things better then there is no necessity to approach this forum for advise or opinions or guidance of lawyers of this forum, you mean that the lawyers of this forum are not lawyers but just passing time giving legal advises ?

Ajay Raje Aneja   19 May 2024

Whatever, I am not saying anything, its your interpretation I asked for assistance with my query but I did not get the answer for my question rather told to find a lawyer which if you know anyone can suggest even if he/she doesn't belong to lawyers club or any other forum. I would not have come to this forum if I knew that I get answer which can be advised by any normal person if I had told him my issue. Why would I come to lawyer forum for that and you are definitely not the right person to get any answer. So please don't answer queries which can be answered by any person who does not belong to legal forum. And what you not understanding is your problem not mine may be I was clear enough to explain my point. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register