LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

T__________DAS (NA)     29 September 2012

Marriage is play???

My marriage happened on 30th November 2011 but till date my husband enev did not touch me. Now its Almost 1 year of my marriage. Since the January 2012 he physically (slap, beat, use slangs) and mentally torcher me. My husband always told me and force me to go to my father’s home(maika). I denied to go to. But since August month he gradually move all his bag and baggage from our rented house even not a single shirt is there in my house. I did not understand his planning, If I asked, he replied that for official work he needs to go outside.

Its 19th September 2012 he left the house without informing me. I have tried to contact him on mobile, he replied that I move to one PG and do not want to stay with me. Before leaving home he enforce me to go to my father’s home (maika), as I denied he beat me, slap me and use slangs to insult me and my family. Then after he left home. Now the house owner demand for house rent . I tried to call him and he received the phone once and cut it. I am not able to talk to him, he is not picking phone even.

I am one of the victims of cruelty of such a dangerous man.

Please help me and give me proper direction in my life.

Learning

2 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     29 September 2012

1. First appoint an advocate from reference or via searching LCI database.
2. File a Complaint under DV Act, 2005 and pray for maint. + rent in lieu of residence rights + not to remove you from present rented premises as prime facie protection Orders under The Act, 2005.
3. File for separation from him under civil matrimonial laws.

1 Like

Ranee....... (NA)     29 September 2012

Do as adviced above.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register