Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ABHISHEK ROY CHOUDHURY   06 May 2024

Probate of registered will

Dear Sir,

My fathers aunty has made a registered will in the year 2003 and given the property in the name of my mother. In the will it was mentioned if my mother demise then the property will given to the executor i.e. my father and myself. My mother died in the same year 2003 and after that my fathers aunty died in the year 2019 and after that my father apply for probate of property in the year 2021 by appointing a lawyer but my father died in that year due to covid and the procedding remain uncompleted. Now i have to take the probate but i dont want to do the work with that lawyer because he harassed previouly. So can it be possible that i can appoint new lawyer to take the probate.

Thanks,

Abhishek Roy Choudhury.

Learning

6 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     07 May 2024

If the previous  probation application is dismissed then yo can file  a  fresh probation by engaging anew lawywer or otherwise give Notice to lawyer for not requiering his services anymore. Just inform the court you will engage a new lawyer as the revious was engaged by your father who expired

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     07 May 2024

If you are not satisfied services of lawyer, you have every right to change lawyer by appointing new lawyer and informing court in this regard.

P. Venu (Advocate)     07 May 2024

Yes, you can engage another lawyer of your choice.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     07 May 2024

You can terminate the vakalatnama given to the present lawyer by issuing a legal notice and engage the services of a new lawyer to continue the probate case

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     07 May 2024

Yes.  I agree with the views of the above experts.

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     08 May 2024

You can replace your lawyer anytime.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register