Establishment of Connectivity with both depositories NSDL and CDSL
CIR/MRD/DP/ 31 /2010
September 15, 2010
All Stock Exchanges
Dear Sir / Madam,
Sub: Establishment of Connectivity with both depositories NSDL and CDSL –Companies eligible for shifting from Trade for Trade Settlement (TFTS)to normal Rolling Settlement
1. It is observed from the information provided by the depositories that the companies listed in Annexure ‘A’ have established connectivity with both the depositories during the month of May 2010.
2. The stock exchanges may consider shifting the trading in these securities to normal Rolling Settlement subject to the following:
a) At least 50% of other than promoter holdings as per clause 35 of Listing Agreement are in dematerialized mode before shifting the trading in the securities of the company from TFTS to normal Rolling Settlement. For this purpose, the listed companies shall obtain a certificate from its Registrar and Transfer Agent (RTA) and submit the same to the stock exchange/s.
However, if an issuer-company does not have a separate RTA, it may obtain a certificate in this regard from a practicing company Secretary/Chartered Accountant and submit the same to the stock exchange/s.
b) There are no other grounds/reasons for continuation of the trading in TFTS.
3. The Stock Exchanges are advised to report to SEBI, the action taken in this regard in the Monthly/Quarterly Development Report.
Deputy General Manager
No. Name of the Company ISIN No.
1. INDO ZINC LIMITED INE031L01014
2. ARIHANT'S SECURITIES LIMITED INE190D01015
3. PREMIER CAPITAL SERVICES LIMITED INE946K01015
4. ARSI COSMETICS AND CHEMICALS LIMITED INE898K01018
5. KOSHA CUBIDOR CONTAINERS LIMITED INE100L01017
6. GANON TRADING AND FINANCE COMPANY LTD INE162L01017
7. ARROW SECURITIES LTD INE101L01015
8. B & B REALTY LIMITED INE314E01019
9. BHANOT CONSTRUCTION & HOUSING LIMITED INE484K01017
10. HARYANA COATED PAPERS LIMITED INE953K01011