Some humble suggestions to expedite cases in Lower Courts
1. In West Bengal there are a huge number civil cases are pending as there is insufficiency of Survey passed lawyers as Commissioners. So it is to be resolved.
2. There are scarcity of bench clerks or other Ud and Ld Clerks in every courts, for which the cases are pending.
3. In most of the courts the clerks are not trained with the computer, they are using old processes, which are time taking and delaying.
4. The infrastructures are insufficient.
5. The Court buildings are old and dilapidated. They are to be modified and updated.
6. The clerks are to be controlled and whipped to do their jobs earnestly and expeditiously.
This is my opinion to expedite the disposal of the cases.
always the government pointed out on the cases of Lower courts whenever the topics of pending cases in High Courts arise. From the report of the Law minister it is clear that a large number of cases are pending in High courts, while finding out the way to resolve the cases expeditiously the Government always points to the Lower Court Pending cases. But the Government or the Ld High Courts or the Supreme Courts never ask any representative or any Bar Association about the problems of the Lower Courts or its Solutions. More over they never discuss about the expeditious hearing of the pending cases of the High Courts.
it was an effort in 1993 i as consumers activist lawyer filed a case against state of gujarat stating litigants as consumer and for order for compensation for delay govt prescribed 500 case for 1 judge the case is reported akhilbharatiya grahak panchayat v/s state of gujarat national commission but no help
You need to be logged in to post comment
Our Network Sites
Join LAWyersclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.
Alternatively, you can log in using: