SRS Real Estate Limited
• Excellent relationship management and communication skills necessary for interaction with the stakeholders & negotiating parties;
• Ability to provide independent advice (orally and in writing) to senior management on highly technical matters;
• Demonstrate success in managing and conducting a variety of litigation matters;
• Good planning and organization skills; and
• Ability to delicately solve sensitive matters.
• Practical and solution-oriented, keen and a team player
5 to 7 lacs
• To provide expert legal advice regarding corporate law matters in order to minimize risk to the business and provide expert advice on legal implication
• Represent the organization in any legal disputes. Manage Litigations in civil, criminal and consumer matters.
• Drafting, attending courts, handling police matters, briefing and coordinating with advocates, solicitors and counsels
• To acquire licenses and registrations from statutory authorities
• Manage Property matters & License, lease, conveyance, title clearance, due diligence
• Drafting and preparation of legal agreements and deeds
• Scrutinizing vendor agreements and other legal documents
• Review and advise management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures.
• Identify bottlenecks in legal process and recommend changes
• Draft, review product terms and conditions, processes, disclosure documents and other product related agreements
16 March 2017
Seeking a Job? Looking to Hire?