(Manager - compliance)
Bangalore, Posted on 22 November 2016 Skills & Experience : Reqd. BL/LLB
Position: Compliance Manager
8 to 10 years of Labour Law & Statutory Compliance experience required. Must be motivated self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills and experience in managing Teams.
Key Skills: Labour Law, Statutory Compliance, PF, ESI, Payroll and Vendor Audit.
Salary: 8 Lakh P.A
• In-depth knowledge of Labour Law (Factories Act, Contract Labour, PF, etc.,)
• In-depth knowledge of Statutory Compliance
• In-depth knowledge PF & ESI processing. Including Legal Opinion.
• Timely remittance & Statutory returns filing Activity (PF, ESI, LWF, PT , Gratuity etc).
• In-depth knowledge of CLRA (Contract Labour Regulation & Abolition Act)
• Maintenance of statutory registers and records under various labour laws.
• Handling compliance of all Shops & Establishment License
• Liaising with external and local Govt. bodies.
• Ensure strict Schedule, TAT, SLA and Quality adherence.
• Statutory Compliance dashboard reporting & MIS
Others : MS Office
If Interested Kindly send your profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: While sending kindly mention that you are the member of Lawyer club.
Pune , Posted on 22 November 2016 Skills & Experience : Reqd. BL/LLB
Opportunity for junior lawyers to be a part of the team Jurycon. Basic skills required to have a goal to be a corporate lawyer, basic knowledge of crime, corporate (company law and contracts), Hard work, knowledge of Computers etc.
Delhi , Posted on 28 September 2016 Skills & Experience : Reqd. OTHERS
We wish to hire a law intern. The intern would be making tax articles, doing tax research. The intern would be given training on taxation legal writing and content writing. The vacancy is best suitable for intern wishing to make career in tax advisory , litigation and wanting to have Indirect tax subject expertise.