New Delhi, Posted on 03 July 2019 Skills & Experience : Reqd. BL/LLB
It is a litigation intrinsic job that will include research work, drafting work and other likewise works required to be done in the litigation practice.
Area of Practice: Selected candidates will be working in the civil, criminal, company and various other areas.
Interested candidate must have completed their graduate level studies with work experience of 0-1 year.
As per the market standards.
Pune , Posted on 06 March 2019 Skills & Experience : Reqd. ML/LLM
URGENT REQUIREMENT: Corporate Lawyer at a reputed law firm in Yerawada, Pune
MUST: Must be LLB or LLM, Active attorney’s License
NEED: 2-3 years experience
SALARY: Based on previous CTC and/or performance in interview
Send your updated CV to email@example.com TODAY!
Also share with your Corporate Lawyer friends who may be looking for a job.
* Negotiate deals and attend company meetings
* Manage different types of contracts, legal reports, and supporting documentation
* Negotiation, communications skills
* Review various kinds of agreements pertaining to the business of the Company i.e. agreements with software providers, consulting agreements, NDAs etc
* Conduct research on relevant laws, regulations, and legal articles
* Providing legal advice to businesses on all kinds of matters, such as patents, contracts, labour agreements and regulatory measures.
* Also required to research cases, draft contracts and develop diverse corporate procedures.
Corporate Attorney requirements-
* Excellent knowledge of Indian corporate law
* Negotiation and communications skills
* Good time-management skills
* Ability to multi-task
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Critical-thinker and problem-solver