a) 650 employees in India
b) Uniquely positioned Financial services integrator
c) Rs 100 cr in turnover
d) They are growing at breakneck pace, having been invested in by a leading Venture Capitalist firm
e) Established in 2005 by industry veterans having decades of experience in ATM & Points of Sale (POS), mobile payments, industry
f) They are currently looking at Organic growth
1. Very strong Legal background especially in preparing / vetting contracts at Pan-India level, Covering agreements for Fund Raising, M& A, Rentals, ATM purchases, services, customer Must be able to handle Secretarial Compliances as well (as per statutory reqs Controlling the panel of advocates engaged across the country in addressing the legal cases, legal notices issued by various Statutory Authorities, third parties, etc.
2. Liaise with relevant departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriate courses of action have been taken.
3. Provide legal protection and risk management advice to management especially on contract management.
4. Ensuring that the legal documents and other contractual documents are effectively drafted, reviewed, interpreted, and vetted.
5. Review all contracts or any other documentation where the Company has committed itself and assess legal implications that need to be brought to the executive management’s attention.
6. Completing the Lease agreement execution and registration through the panel of advocates engaged across the country.
7. Framing the Legal process and ensuring the adherence of the same by the relevant departments and the legal counsels.
8. Conceptualizing, designing and completing the Legal process automation.
9. Provide and interpret legal information, conduct training and disseminate appropriate legal requirements to staff
10. Conducting frequent Induction Programs to the new employees on the Legal Procedures practiced in the company and the expectation from the employees on the compliance front.
11. Handle team of 4
12. Work closely with 3rd partly lawyers / solicitors Pan-India
13. Education : LLB
14. Reports into CFO
15. Location : Chennai
We are a New Delhi based legal and professional services startup business founded by a group of lawyers and entrepreneurs with a focus on two areas: Legal documentation and Common legal services.
Our vision is to provide our customers with an easy to use, simple and affordable online platform that helps users create their own legal documents from the comfort of their homes. Secondly, we also aim to assist clients in areas where maximum bureaucratic red tape exists and our team can help reduce the hassle and pain for them, as much as they can.
The project is currently 15 days away from launch and the promoters aim to expand the service offering and areas rapidly in an endeavor to be the most recognizable name within legal service for the common man in India.
Role & Responsibilities
• This exciting opportunity provides a chance to any like-minded individual to be part of an extremely fast growing company, which could provide the individual with an immense learning opportunity, as well unbelievable monetary rewards in the longer term.
• The role is not one-dimensional and requires an all encompassing learning opportunity in the new startup company.
• Individual will be client facing, where he/she must answer and resolve client inquiries via phone and email.
• Individual will have to work along side our legal panel and assist in drafting of legal documents related to services offered by us.
• Coordination of all customer orders and issues will also fall within the purview of the role.
• Working with the company legal panel on improvement of current services & execution and expansion of service lines / areas will allow individual an immense learning opportunity.
• Working Days / Hours: 6 days a week / 9am to 6pm
• Working Location: Connaught Place, New Delhi
Knowledge of the Land Acquisition Act, State & National R & R Policies.
Knowledge about Land Acquisition, Resettlement & Rehabilitation Procedures
Knowledge about land less and home state – less, encroachers to all categories.
Knowledge about grievance redressal mechanism on Land issues.
Expertise in the successful completion of Land Acquisition, Alienation & implementation of R&R activities.
Liaisoning with Govt. Officials at District level, Secretariat, RDC office etc for issue of 4(1) notification, 6(1) Declaration, Order u/s-7 of the LA Act and sanction of Govt. land.
Mobilising Public opinion in favour of Greenfield Project.
We have the requirement of CS Trainees (for 15 months internship) with our organization Frontline Securities Ltd(A DSE & BSE listed company). For more details please visit www.fslindia.com
Trainee will get the exposure of CORE SECRETARIAL, INCORPORATION OF COMPANY/LLP, CORPORATE RESTRUCTURING, CORPORATE ADVISORY, LIASONING WITH ROC, RBI, COMPLIANCE OF SEBI REGULATION etc.
As per ICSI Guidelines
Candidate shall be preferred from areas nearby Noida.
If interested please contact at 01202530466 or email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Rashee
I have current requirement of Legal Manager in Blore, Experience required is around 5 – 8 years in a corporate environment. Candidates with FMCG business experience would be preferred.
Knowledge of the following is a must:
1. Civil law – including recoveries
2. Criminal law – FIRs, recovery including under 138NI Act
3. Food Law – Prevention of Food Adulteration Act, labeling requirements, registrations, licenses and defending prosecutions
4. Commercial and residential leases – agreements, registrations and stamp duty compliances
5. Agreements – celebrity contracts, contracts with media agencies, retail chains, manufacturing agreements, dealer appointments, royalty agreements etc.
Knowledge in following is OPTIONAL:
6. IP – Registration process – Trademark, Works under Copyright Act, Industrial Designs, Patents -
7. IP – Litigation – oppositions and civil cases, raids on infringers
8. Drugs and Cosmetics Law – labeling requirements, BIS, licenses
9. MIS, tracking of cases, up-dations and presentation on status to senior management
10. Making cases for opinion, briefing senior counsels
11. General court procedures