1. Law Degree from a recognized university.
2. Good understanding of Law with high technical proficiency in basic legal principles (e.g. contracts, torts, etc).
3. Master's degree in law / Specialization/ experience in International business laws, Arbitration laws and IPR will be an advantage.
4. Demonstrate ability to research on laws and regulations and utilize online research tools (e.g. Westlaw, Lexis-Nexis, Google Scholar etc)
5. Excellent drafting, interpersonal skills, numerical & analytical skills. Litigation experience will be an added advantage.
6. Ability to identify customer specific requirements and prepare solutions.
7. Superior communication skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.
8. Superior writing skills; the ability to write white papers on topical subjects for publications.
9. Superior organizational and interpersonal skills.
10. Good computer knowledge mainly on MS Office Applications
11. Multi-linguistic proficiency (both written & spoken) will be an added advantage.
12. Ability to sit a computer terminal for long periods of time.
(Vice President - Corporate Banking) Skills & Experience : Reqd. MBA
Key Requirements • Must have strong corporate relationships in mid to large size corporates / companies in North & East India
• Must have experience in transaction banking products :
o Trade Finance - Structures, documentation.
o Working Capital financing.
o Hedging and Forex products, Foreign Exchange Swaps .
o Debt Products.
• Client relationship origination & management with a balanced risk-reward perspective and sector focus.
• Ability to identify client needs and then structure solutions through effective relationship with all product groups; credit, legal and other departments.
(VICE PRESIDENT - Corporate Credit & Risk (SME, MME)) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
• Experience in operations/compliances function shall be an added advantage.
• Should preferably have knowledge of various risk management softwares/systems including Basle II related requirements
• Excellent interpersonal skills and leadership qualities with an ability to carry the team along.
• Ability to effectively interact with the senior leadership team across businesses and with the top management team.
• Strike right balance between demands from business group and risk deliverables.
• Good industry net work
• Individual much be extremely conversant with all relevant laws, regulations and amendments relating to Indian Corporate entities, , Property, Regulatory Affairs, Developmental regulations, etc
• Individual must be articulate, possess good legal, analytical and negotiating skills, have the ability to work independently and be capable of interfacing with legal, architectural and development professionals at senior levels.
• Individual must possess strong computer skills (Word, Excel or equivalent). PowerPoint presentation capability is preferred.