(General Counsel (Private Practice))
Bangalore, Posted on 23 December 2019 Skills & Experience : Reqd. BL/LLB
Should examine, review intelligently and analyze titles, documents, records and legal data; determine advisability of defending or prosecuting law; recognise actionable intelligence risks and compliance.
Preparing case summaries, drafting arguments, vetting plaints, pleadings, petitions, appeals for their presentation with competent authorities; composition should be flawless have touchpoints, keywords, ensure consistency.
Capable of judging mistrials, discerning guilt and constructing appeals reflecting true intents accurately with factual and unambiguous percepts.
Should be mature to interpret and vet intellectual insights and appraise strategic sensibilities relating to criminal law, property (revenue law), survey regulations and compensation (central PSU).
Competent knowledge of relevant law, clauses in legal submissions, appeals in compliance with court procedures and prepare relevant documents.
Sound legal knowledge of various litigation cases and familiar with procedures in recovery, injunction, arbitration, petitions and court proceeding: posses working knowledge of courts, tribunals, commissions and fora in Karnataka.
Should structure & curate proactive contents from a rights perspective for suitable escalation under appropriate anti-corruption and/or sue for dereliction deities under lockout rules.
Cases related to fraud, cheating, criminal breach of trust and criminal petitions that involve vital issues seeking restorations rights and compensatory reliefs.
Should have experience on different kind of suits, e.g. suit for recovery, suit for declaration, possession & injunction, specific performance of contract.
Should have capability of executing & abstracting legal research with precision and proficiency
Bangalore, Posted on 27 September 2017 Skills & Experience : Reqd. BL/LLB
Knowledge & hands on experience in Arbitration & Conciliation Act, Negotiable Instrument Act, Execution Petition,handling police complaint.
Filing and defending the cases under various Laws
Appearing , Defending & following up for the cases against the company and on behalf of the company
Managing the Lok Adalat & Conciliation Camps activities.
Should have handled 2W/3W products in current or previous job profile
Travelling to various locations within the region to manage/appear for the against cases, police complaints etc.
Should have handled Loss on Sale accounts.
Coordinating with empaneled lawyers for Lok Adalat & conciliation camps
To provide proactive support to Collection / Recovery team & FOS agencies
Maintaining DLN,LRN reports, Section 9 & 17 reports & periodically sharing the data with Collection & recovery teams & HO legal
(Manager - compliance)
Bangalore, Posted on 22 November 2016 Skills & Experience : Reqd. BL/LLB
Position: Compliance Manager
8 to 10 years of Labour Law & Statutory Compliance experience required. Must be motivated self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills and experience in managing Teams.
Key Skills: Labour Law, Statutory Compliance, PF, ESI, Payroll and Vendor Audit.
Salary: 8 Lakh P.A
• In-depth knowledge of Labour Law (Factories Act, Contract Labour, PF, etc.,)
• In-depth knowledge of Statutory Compliance
• In-depth knowledge PF & ESI processing. Including Legal Opinion.
• Timely remittance & Statutory returns filing Activity (PF, ESI, LWF, PT , Gratuity etc).
• In-depth knowledge of CLRA (Contract Labour Regulation & Abolition Act)
• Maintenance of statutory registers and records under various labour laws.
• Handling compliance of all Shops & Establishment License
• Liaising with external and local Govt. bodies.
• Ensure strict Schedule, TAT, SLA and Quality adherence.
• Statutory Compliance dashboard reporting & MIS
Others : MS Office
If Interested Kindly send your profiles to email@example.com
Note: While sending kindly mention that you are the member of Lawyer club.
(Legal Analyst- Labour Law Compliance)
Bangalore, Posted on 28 April 2016 Skills & Experience : Reqd. BL/LLB
Clonect is a dynamic IT solutions company focusing on niche products in the area of enterprise Governance, Risk Management and Compliance Management (GRC) and solutions.
Clonect helps organizations to leverage technology optimally & innovatively, addressing enterprise finance & legal GRC, compliance requirements and related IT solution needs.
Business compliance requirements span across regulatory, contractual and internal compliances. ricago suite of products, built by Clonect, enable firms to efficiently manage end-to-end compliance requirements and address the risk of non-compliance.
We are looking for candidates having 4+ years of experience in managing labour law compliance.
1. Consulting Our clients for Compliance related to HR, Labour Laws, Environment Health and Safety Laws, Industrial Relations Laws.
2. Preparation of Entire compliance checklist on basis of applicability of statutes for specific Client.
3. Understanding the location wise & industry wise compliance requirements of Clients and hence supporting implementation of Compliance program.
4. Update clients on changing Regulatory Regime & its impact on them.
5. Review of Content Libraries (Compliance Checklists)
6. Preparation of newsletter on recent Legislation/Notifications/Circulars/Order/Regulations.
7. Continuous update of Compliance checklist as and when it occurs.
8. Work closely with Pilots & Implementation team for successful implementation of GRC platform.