Pune , Posted on 06 March 2019 Skills & Experience : Reqd. ML/LLM
URGENT REQUIREMENT: Corporate Lawyer at a reputed law firm in Yerawada, Pune
MUST: Must be LLB or LLM, Active attorney’s License
NEED: 2-3 years experience
SALARY: Based on previous CTC and/or performance in interview
Send your updated CV to email@example.com TODAY!
Also share with your Corporate Lawyer friends who may be looking for a job.
* Negotiate deals and attend company meetings
* Manage different types of contracts, legal reports, and supporting documentation
* Negotiation, communications skills
* Review various kinds of agreements pertaining to the business of the Company i.e. agreements with software providers, consulting agreements, NDAs etc
* Conduct research on relevant laws, regulations, and legal articles
* Providing legal advice to businesses on all kinds of matters, such as patents, contracts, labour agreements and regulatory measures.
* Also required to research cases, draft contracts and develop diverse corporate procedures.
Corporate Attorney requirements-
* Excellent knowledge of Indian corporate law
* Negotiation and communications skills
* Good time-management skills
* Ability to multi-task
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Critical-thinker and problem-solver
Pune , Posted on 22 November 2016 Skills & Experience : Reqd. BL/LLB
Opportunity for junior lawyers to be a part of the team Jurycon. Basic skills required to have a goal to be a corporate lawyer, basic knowledge of crime, corporate (company law and contracts), Hard work, knowledge of Computers etc.
Pune , Posted on 23 September 2014 Skills & Experience : Reqd. BL/LLB
Environmental Lawyer is expected to the following: a) to advice clients on compliance; b) to assist clients in dealing with environmental clearances; and c) to represent clients in defending any allegations of violations in implementing statutory and regulatory provisions. As advisors, the lawyer should counsel clients on their legal rights and obligations with respect to the environment related legislations. Further, the lawyer should work for representing clients in criminal/civil cases where charges have been laid for environmental violations or causing environmental damage.