(Lawyer - Consultations & Networking)
Delhi , Posted on 17 September 2021 Skills & Experience : Reqd. BL/LLB
- We are looking for energetic Lawyers who can consult Clients and engage with other Lawyers
- 1-3 Years of Experience in Law Firm or have Practiced Law
- This is a startup environment so you should expect some amount of chaos but lot of learning
- This role requires you to travel both within the city as well as across the country
- As a practicing lawyer, you should have a good understanding of basic legal concepts
- Decent command over English/Hindi; Any other regional language will be an added advantage
- You should be a social bee and like talking to people
Delhi , Posted on 04 March 2018 Skills & Experience : Reqd. OTHERS
Essential Qualifications: 10 + 12. Graduates Preferred.
Job Profile: Ours is a law firm. The job involves handling files, Typing, Printing, Scanning, attending to emails, attending to phone calls, handling clients, maintaining petty office accounts and such related works. Knowledge of English and Hindi is essential.
Job prospects: Promotions as Sr. Office Executive and Asst. Office Manager etc. is possible depending upon skill set, dedication etc.
Other things: For details about our firm visit http:www.bankdrt.com. The office has a good ambience
Delhi , Posted on 02 February 2018 Skills & Experience : Reqd. BL/LLB
Writing articles, preparing Newsletters, handling emails, research on legal topics, preparing written arguments/brief on cases etc, corresponding with clients, client discussions, and editing/proof correction.
We are looking for candidates who have flair for writing. The candidate must have some exposure in writing articles, must have good command and control over English, and must be well acquainted in working with computers and other electronic devises.
Though we would prefer to have candidates with past experience in the above fields, however fresher can also be considered, provided the subject matter interests them and they are prepared to undergo a short internship.
(C.A/ C.S/ L.L.B)
Delhi , Posted on 09 March 2017 Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
Educational Qualification: One Chartered Accountant or An Advocate for Direct and Indirect Taxation or One Company Secretary for ROC.
Strong Accounting Background, Adherence to timelines, Pro-Active, Focused on end-end solutions.
1) Preparation and Finalization of Quarterly and Annual Accounts of the Company.
2) Liaising with Statutory/Tax/Secretarial Auditors, Registrars etc.
3) Tax Compliance- Computation/ Return Filing/ Handling Scrutiny Assessments of Income Tax/ TDS/ Service Tax
4) Other Secretarial Matters including preparing notice, agenda, minutes etc.
5) Experience with Direct and Indirect Taxation and Accounting.