(Ipr Attorney )
Hyderabad , Posted on 26 April 2014 Skills & Experience : Reqd. BL/LLB
Job Description: Filing and prosecution of IP Applications, Drafting and Reviewing of Assignment, Licenses & Agreements, Drafting Legal Opinions.
Well versed with the Indian IP Law Statutes;
Ability to handle client queries on IP Practices in India and draft legal opinions;
Ability to draft Pleadings, Notices;
Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
Excellent research skills;
Should have worked on legal databases
Hyderabad , Posted on 08 January 2014 Skills & Experience : Reqd. BL/LLB
• Perform searches of the Trademarks Journals and Trademarks Registry’s online database.
• Maintaining diaries for deadlines/due dates.
• Advising on trade mark availability for use or registration.
• Individual with excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
• Team player with leadership skills.
• Client Relationship Management.
Hyderabad , Posted on 28 March 2012 Skills & Experience : Reqd. BL/LLB
LLB with 3-5 years of experience as an Advocate or Legal Officer
1. Issuing legal notice to borrower.
2. Defending labour cases before ACL, DCL,JCL, and filing appeals.
3. Regular follow up with advocate , giving and taking feedback from them.
4. Attending different courts to represent the company
5. Drafting and vetting of documents, MOU
6. Maintaining MIS for RBI and Taxation Dept
7. Conversant with Vehicle Finance Law
Hyderabad , Posted on 27 July 2010 Skills & Experience : Reqd. BL/LLB
Qualification: LLB/LLM with B.Com , LLB
Years of experience :05-08 Atleast 5 years
Age :25-35 yrs
Experience deemed essential:
•Must have handled drafting / vetting of agreements, bank documentation, the cheque dishonour cases and civil suits for recoveries.