(Legal Analyst- Labour Law Compliance)
Bangalore, Posted on 28 April 2016 Skills & Experience : Reqd. BL/LLB
Clonect is a dynamic IT solutions company focusing on niche products in the area of enterprise Governance, Risk Management and Compliance Management (GRC) and solutions.
Clonect helps organizations to leverage technology optimally & innovatively, addressing enterprise finance & legal GRC, compliance requirements and related IT solution needs.
Business compliance requirements span across regulatory, contractual and internal compliances. ricago suite of products, built by Clonect, enable firms to efficiently manage end-to-end compliance requirements and address the risk of non-compliance.
We are looking for candidates having 4+ years of experience in managing labour law compliance.
1. Consulting Our clients for Compliance related to HR, Labour Laws, Environment Health and Safety Laws, Industrial Relations Laws.
2. Preparation of Entire compliance checklist on basis of applicability of statutes for specific Client.
3. Understanding the location wise & industry wise compliance requirements of Clients and hence supporting implementation of Compliance program.
4. Update clients on changing Regulatory Regime & its impact on them.
5. Review of Content Libraries (Compliance Checklists)
6. Preparation of newsletter on recent Legislation/Notifications/Circulars/Order/Regulations.
7. Continuous update of Compliance checklist as and when it occurs.
8. Work closely with Pilots & Implementation team for successful implementation of GRC platform.
(For Mumbai only Practising Young Lawyer)
Mumbai, Posted on 16 March 2013 Skills & Experience : Reqd. BL/LLB
Need young & smart Marathi speaking practising lawyer for new firm venture with assured monthly income. Should be resident in western part of Mumbai with IT skill. Interested please email your profile with photographs till 30/04/2013.
Bangalore, Posted on 23 April 2010 Skills & Experience : Reqd. OTHERS
A-201, Bairavi Dhrupad,
1089/882 New Thippasandra main road
HAL 3rd stage, Bangalore 560075
I am interested in the "Accoutant position. I retired from Carrier Aircon Ltd., Gurgaon in April 2009. I had been working with them for the past 20 years. I have been providing functional support to group functions such as Procurement, Legal, and Finance & HR.
· I have skills with an ability to drive and motivate team members.
· I have ability to work with a wide communication and problem solving skills
· I am also mostly committed and proactive with a desire to succeed
· Forward thinking with the ability to assert new ideas and follow them through
Finance & Accounting Policies
Prepare and maintain company books of accounts - balance sheet & revenue statements, validate data and report statistics like ageing of inventory, ageing of receivables, headcount, conduct basic financial analysis like ratio analysis and generate MIS reports.
Manage day-to-day tax compliance such as witholding tax, payment on due dates, reconciliation of recovery to payment etc IN ORDER TO comply with statutory requirement.
Monitor compliance with statutory requirements, liaison with auditors for timely completion of audit, close identified non-compliances, implement processes and procedural requirements as per SOX compliance IN ORDER TO ensure compliance with company policies and statutory requirements.
IT Planning and Monitoring
Integrate financial reporting systems across the company, represent accounting in material management user team of SAP IN ORDER TO develop an efficient accounting information system.
"Age is no barrier to accomplishment" is a quote I strongly believe. I would like to provide my services in Accounts, Legal, Finance and HR to an aggressive yet ethical organization that has a mission to continuously improve and grow. I am having good
Business experience and skills, excellent entrepreneurial skills, Operations background & experience in Finance , accounting, taxation, HR/ Sales/ Marketing, with more Commitment and Willingness to involve 100% in the business & ability to take Ownership and drive the business by devoting full time attention to the venture or to source professional help in running the venture
"Put it all together" advantage.
Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to hear from you soon.
S R Subramanian