Should examine, review intelligently and analyze titles, documents, records and legal data; determine advisability of defending or prosecuting law; recognise actionable intelligence risks and compliance.
Preparing case summaries, drafting arguments, vetting plaints, pleadings, petitions, appeals for their presentation with competent authorities; composition should be flawless have touchpoints, keywords, ensure consistency.
Capable of judging mistrials, discerning guilt and constructing appeals reflecting true intents accurately with factual and unambiguous percepts.
Should be mature to interpret and vet intellectual insights and appraise strategic sensibilities relating to criminal law, property (revenue law), survey regulations and compensation (central PSU).
Competent knowledge of relevant law, clauses in legal submissions, appeals in compliance with court procedures and prepare relevant documents.
Sound legal knowledge of various litigation cases and familiar with procedures in recovery, injunction, arbitration, petitions and court proceeding: posses working knowledge of courts, tribunals, commissions and fora in Karnataka.
Should structure & curate proactive contents from a rights perspective for suitable escalation under appropriate anti-corruption and/or sue for dereliction deities under lockout rules.
Cases related to fraud, cheating, criminal breach of trust and criminal petitions that involve vital issues seeking restorations rights and compensatory reliefs.
Should have experience on different kind of suits, e.g. suit for recovery, suit for declaration, possession & injunction, specific performance of contract.
Should have capability of executing & abstracting legal research with precision and proficiency
It is a litigation intrinsic job that will include research work, drafting work and other likewise works required to be done in the litigation practice.
Area of Practice: Selected candidates will be working in the civil, criminal, company and various other areas.
Interested candidate must have completed their graduate level studies with work experience of 0-1 year.
As per the market standards.
URGENT REQUIREMENT: Corporate Lawyer at a reputed law firm in Yerawada, Pune
MUST: Must be LLB or LLM, Active attorney’s License
NEED: 2-3 years experience
SALARY: Based on previous CTC and/or performance in interview
Send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org TODAY!
Also share with your Corporate Lawyer friends who may be looking for a job.
* Negotiate deals and attend company meetings
* Manage different types of contracts, legal reports, and supporting documentation
* Negotiation, communications skills
* Review various kinds of agreements pertaining to the business of the Company i.e. agreements with software providers, consulting agreements, NDAs etc
* Conduct research on relevant laws, regulations, and legal articles
* Providing legal advice to businesses on all kinds of matters, such as patents, contracts, labour agreements and regulatory measures.
* Also required to research cases, draft contracts and develop diverse corporate procedures.
Corporate Attorney requirements-
* Excellent knowledge of Indian corporate law
* Negotiation and communications skills
* Good time-management skills
* Ability to multi-task
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Critical-thinker and problem-solver
(Employment Opportunity @ Bonum Lex LLP for the post of Associate, New Delhi: PQE 1 year) Skills & Experience : Reqd. BL/LLB
Fluent in written and spoken English.
Basic knowledge of drafting of plaints, suits, agreements etc.
Self-motivated and enthusiastic about imbibing knowledge from the varied experience that they would be exposed to.
Professional and Punctual in their approach towards the office environment.