We are a New Delhi based legal and professional services startup business founded by a group of lawyers and entrepreneurs with a focus on two areas: Legal documentation and Common legal services.
Our vision is to provide our customers with an easy to use, simple and affordable online platform that helps users create their own legal documents from the comfort of their homes. Secondly, we also aim to assist clients in areas where maximum bureaucratic red tape exists and our team can help reduce the hassle and pain for them, as much as they can.
The project is currently 15 days away from launch and the promoters aim to expand the service offering and areas rapidly in an endeavor to be the most recognizable name within legal service for the common man in India.
Role & Responsibilities
• This exciting opportunity provides a chance to any like-minded individual to be part of an extremely fast growing company, which could provide the individual with an immense learning opportunity, as well unbelievable monetary rewards in the longer term.
• The role is not one-dimensional and requires an all encompassing learning opportunity in the new startup company.
• Individual will be client facing, where he/she must answer and resolve client inquiries via phone and email.
• Individual will have to work along side our legal panel and assist in drafting of legal documents related to services offered by us.
• Coordination of all customer orders and issues will also fall within the purview of the role.
• Working with the company legal panel on improvement of current services & execution and expansion of service lines / areas will allow individual an immense learning opportunity.
• Working Days / Hours: 6 days a week / 9am to 6pm
• Working Location: Connaught Place, New Delhi
- Candidate should be proficient in written and verbal communication.
- Should be a member of ICSI.
- Should either be a law graduate or should be pursuing law.
- Preference would be given to candidates having completed their training from a listed company.