Clonect Solutions Pvt Ltd
Legal Analyst- Labour Law Compliance
Clonect is a dynamic IT solutions company focusing on niche products in the area of enterprise Governance, Risk Management and Compliance Management (GRC) and solutions.
Clonect helps organizations to leverage technology optimally & innovatively, addressing enterprise finance & legal GRC, compliance requirements and related IT solution needs.
Business compliance requirements span across regulatory, contractual and internal compliances. ricago suite of products, built by Clonect, enable firms to efficiently manage end-to-end compliance requirements and address the risk of non-compliance.
We are looking for candidates having 4+ years of experience in managing labour law compliance.
1. Consulting Our clients for Compliance related to HR, Labour Laws, Environment Health and Safety Laws, Industrial Relations Laws.
2. Preparation of Entire compliance checklist on basis of applicability of statutes for specific Client.
3. Understanding the location wise & industry wise compliance requirements of Clients and hence supporting implementation of Compliance program.
4. Update clients on changing Regulatory Regime & its impact on them.
5. Review of Content Libraries (Compliance Checklists)
6. Preparation of newsletter on recent Legislation/Notifications/Circulars/Order/Regulations.
7. Continuous update of Compliance checklist as and when it occurs.
8. Work closely with Pilots & Implementation team for successful implementation of GRC platform.
Advisor / Outside Consultant
2 to 5 lacs
28 April 2016
Seeking a Job? Looking to Hire?