Corporate Search & Placements Pvt. Ltd.
Vice President - Corporate Banking
Key Requirements • Must have strong corporate relationships in mid to large size corporates / companies in North & East India
• Must have experience in transaction banking products :
o Trade Finance - Structures, documentation.
o Working Capital financing.
o Hedging and Forex products, Foreign Exchange Swaps .
o Debt Products.
• Client relationship origination & management with a balanced risk-reward perspective and sector focus.
• Ability to identify client needs and then structure solutions through effective relationship with all product groups; credit, legal and other departments.
Head / VP / GM-Legal
• Implement business strategy for market and industry segments
• Aggressively implement account strategies .
• Develop an operating plan and budget.
• Work closely with a team of portfolio managers, relationship managers and executives within the organization.
• Manage a customer base comprising key corporate relationships and develop potential of key relationships to position the bank as the customer’s principal bank.
• Develop opportunities to originate deals for other CB product groups: high margin products and major financing, M&A, Capital Markets, strategic investments, project advisory, syndication, etc. for a multiple industry, complex market segments.
• Serve as the focal point for overall bank relationship with key customers. Maintain global perspective of the customer relationship, balancing the needs of the customer with the strategies of the bank. Responsible for world-wide market penetration and profitability for assigned accounts.
• In conjunction with Credit Managers and CB Product Specialists design and structure products to meet customer requirements.
• Facilitate reviews and concur with Credit Manager’s design of financing products for suitability to customer’s needs and be responsible to credit quality and management.
• Screen customer requests for appropriateness to strategy and policies of the bank.
• Conduct annual relationship reviews with customers and internal contacts.
• Advanced knowledge of credit, corporate finance, trade, treasury, Forex & capital markets products.
• Thorough knowledge of domestic and international financial markets.
• Excellent customer handling techniques in maintaining open communication at all levels of management.
• Ability to organize and manage a team of qualified professionals and support staff.
28 March 2012
Seeking a Job? Looking to Hire?