LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Zeeshan (Hidden)     21 June 2011

Wife shift home. Where to apply for child visitation ?

Me & my wife has same juridiction. Karkarduma court , delhi

1)RCR filled by me.(take back after bail)

2)498a filled by wife.( waiting for chargesheet)

3) bail cancelation (rejected)

4) bail cancelation again (in progress)

5) New suit for fight in mediation.( in progress)

Now wife shift her home. Her juridiction also change(now dwarka ) . I want visitation right of my son. In which court I have to apply ? karkarduma or dwarka ?

9 Replies

VIPIN SHARMA (Mob.-9610000043) (ADVOCATE)     21 June 2011

You can file the petition for visiting rights in the court in whoes juriction the child is residing and in your cace it is Dwarka Court.

(Guest)

Just for curiosity's sake ....your photograph clicked by Kodak camera or Sony ??

Zeeshan (Hidden)     22 June 2011

Sony xperia. please reply my quest.

Johndel Clay (Account Officer)     22 June 2011

If that so, then file a child custody now.

Amit Parmar (Junior Lawyer)     23 June 2011

Mr. Zeeshan.

You have to come to my district dear for your relifs i think your wife has choose a good  place to hide as Dwarka was hideout of Lord Shri Krishna ...........

nippani satya narayana murthy (Advocate/Notary)     23 June 2011

you can file a separate petition for visit rights to see your children in the same court where you are attending the case the court may grant after considering the grounds of the petition filed by you

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Zeeshan
"

Me & my wife has same juridiction. Karkarduma court , delhi

1)RCR filled by me.(take back after bail)

2)498a filled by wife.( waiting for chargesheet)

3) bail cancelation (rejected)

4) bail cancelation again (in progress)

5) New suit for fight in mediation.( in progress)

Now wife shift her home. Her juridiction also change(now dwarka ) . I want visitation right of my son. In which court I have to apply ? karkarduma or dwarka ?
"

Why she change her home?Just try to know ...

If this is her permanent home then file the case in Dwarka Court.But if you already filed case in your home city then dont file in dwarka court .let your own court decide that matter.

Also check out third point in this link:Relocation and Visitation –

https://www.indidivorce.com/Advice-on-Visitation.html

1 Like

Zeeshan (Hidden)     23 June 2011

Originally posted by :Kushan Vyas
"

Why she change her home?Just try to know ...

"

She & her parents fight with her married brother over expense. They sell half home & shifted. 1 brother with his family. she , 2nd bro , father & mother separately,  They blame each other for there misschiefs. Actually all of them are culprit. 

Actually , I harass them a lot ( by hook or by crook) . I filled  --

4 complaints in PS. 

1 Suit of RCR,

2nd case for fight in mediation. 

Make them run to court as sign on transfer papers of car didn't match.

Other I can't tell here....

I create problematic situations for them. I spend money ( To save my dignity & also to harash  them) . Policemen disturb them. Call them anytime to PS. Reach there home many a times. They have made a lot of efforts to file FIR .  I have done nothing wrong that's why police also didn't listen to them.

Also they knows that girl is wrong & she is lying.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     23 June 2011

@ Author

Where the child is ordinarily residing on the date of filign said application / petition is the Jurisdiction Court and rest all are misguidance statements given here for a simple fact that there is no hint and there is no missing child police report filed and or no hint of HCP filed by natural father the day child was removed from his / her original residence jurisdiction be it so due to any nature of Crl. / Civil court cases between parents which are immaterial at this belated stage to even know!.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query