LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

saptshreengi (manager )     31 October 2014

Wife murdered husband, ran away to bihar & filled false 498a

WIFE MURDERED HUSBAND AT MIRAROAD AND RAN AWAY TO BIHAR AND FILLED FALSE FIR AGAINST IN LAWS -- PLEASE HELP 60YEARS SENIOR CITIZENS ALREADY LOST THEIR SINGLE SON 

Hello,

Mr Sidharthh Gupta  MURDERED BY HIS WIFE Geeta Gupta  on 2nd September 2013 at Miraroad  MUMBAI and after that she ran away to BIHAR ..Miraroad police took FIR of deceased parents after 5 days when accused geeta ran away to Bihar. and from bihar she filled false 498 CASE against in laws and family.

Sidharth and geeta marriage was arrange marriage done his  parents but after 2 month of marriage geeta has tortured, harassed, embarrassed   family and husband.and keep on giving 498a threats .she keep on making tamasha in society, abusing  in front of guest , clients ,neighbors to family and sidharth  

after 2 years of long harassement family and husband had decided to separate geeta ,they had word with her brother Vinod gupta to solve these issues by mutual understanding but he wont.

And after that geeta  threatened Sidharthh that if you dont live with me then i will put 498a case against your family and after that siddharthh by force got ready to shift at miraroad in 1 bhk on rental basis on April 2013.

they were at miraroad for 4 months and during this period geeta completely harrassed sidharthh gupta .their main problem was geeta keep on saying sidharth that 'you are not a men, my friend and jija is more capable than you." She was having an affair with her jija and one of her native friend.

sidharthh was ready to give her divorce but Geeta just wanted to make his life spoil and after 4 month with a perfact planning she murdered him.

Sidharthh a simpel man was just trying to be happy and was waiting that geeta will stop these wrong things after some time but after she had taken his life .

A cruel women she ruined finished a single son of a family and even now trying finish complete family by misusing law.We have recording of sidharth and geetaand other proof also  . but as our law for 498 for really suffered women not for this kind of cruel women 

For more information please call or reply

BUT AS HER BROTHER IS A JUDGE AT BIHAR BINOD GUPTA  .....FAMILY SUFFERING FROM SO MANY STRESS & BAD SITUATIONS FOR JUSTICE.

EVEN THEY HAVE PHYSICALLY  HARRASSED MOTHER ,FATHER , MARRIED SISTER WITH HER 1 YEAR CHILD ..IS THIS A INDIAN LAW TO HARRASS A FAMILY WOMEN & CHILD 

HUSBAND IS MURDERED AND NOW WIFE IS TRYING TO TAKE ALL PROPERTY & MONEY IS THIS IS A LAW??????????????????????????????

pLZ REPLY

they are really true family looking for right help please please help 

please reply by mail or phone 

Learning

13 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     31 October 2014

prevail upon the police to track her down from Bihar.

SANJAY GUPTA (Advocate)     31 October 2014

Ask Police to take immediate action in the matter and arrest the culprits.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     31 October 2014

if necessary file writ mandamus against Maharashtra Police as well as Bihar Police (if found appropriate by your lawyer) for execution of arrest.

Madhu Mittal (Director)     01 November 2014

Respected Sudhir ji,

Can this type of  writ mandamus be filed for execution of arrest warrant for accused u/s 138 N I Act ?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     01 November 2014

Originally posted by : Madhu Mittal

Respected Sudhir ji,

Can this type of  writ mandamus be filed for execution of arrest warrant for accused u/s 138 N I Act ?

please intimate the referenc eo No of the qauery you have earlier made

Respected sir, I did not query about execution of arrest warrant any time earlier. But I queried another query at https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/One-case-previously-u-s-138-now-two-different-jurisdiction-504456.asp. + othern queries also.

Respected sir Sudhirji,

please reply my query, if any mistake on my part, please forgive me and point out the mistake, so mistake is not repeated in future.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     01 November 2014

Originally posted by : Madhu Mittal

Respected sir Sudhirji,

please reply my query, if any mistake on my part, please forgive me and point out the mistake, so mistake is not repeated in future.

please intimate the referenceo No of the qauery you have earlier made

Respected sir Sudhirji,

I have already made reference and explain,  with due respect to you, now I am not in position to understand which query's reference is required as again asked by you "please intimate the referenceo No of the qauery you have earlier made"

saptshreengi (manager )     02 November 2014

police not doing their duty we got Pm repost of bosy after 3  months in december  2013 and mureder happened on 2nd september 2013 with stamp and sign of 2sep 2013

all the setting they did..they harrassed  deceased husband parents,sister & inlaw's , sister's 1 year old baby to take case back ..with the help of madhubani bihar judges 

as cruel wife is sister of judge in  bihar lower court

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     02 November 2014

Originally posted by : saptshreengi

police not doing their duty we got Pm repost of bosy after 3  months in december  2013 and mureder happened on 2nd september 2013 with stamp and sign of 2sep 2013

all the setting they did..they harrassed  deceased husband parents,sister & inlaw's , sister's 1 year old baby to take case back ..with the help of madhubani bihar judges 

as cruel wife is sister of judge in  bihar lower court

You have to file writ mandamus.

Do not do that she  can file 498a case in Bihar and will be able to send Bihar police to nab your family  from Maharashtra.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     07 November 2014

I agree with Mr. Sudhir Kumar.

From my little experience I can say that file Writ (Article 226) and prey for -

a) CID / CBI investigation.

b) Speedy Trial.

Sample petition can be found in the following link. You have to modify as per your need.

You can do it in-person also.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=104564&offset=3#.VFy0oVeDVdg

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     07 November 2014

Maharashtra Police unless equipped and directed by High Court order will not go o Bihar and without such order Bihar Police will not cooperate due to the influence that you are telling.

In case you have strong evidence (recording of threat etc) regarding influence of her brother, you can consult your lawyer on feasibility of making him a respondent.

Murder is non-compoundable charge so you cannot withdraw.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register