LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tarun Sharma   27 June 2019

what GPA before 2001 is equivalent to registered sale deed

Can I get a copy of circular notice issued by revenue department that GPA before 2001 is legally valid/equivalent to registered sale deed.please sir

Learning

4 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     28 June 2019

File RTI Application to Nodal State Public Information Officer, District Collector's office, after confirming the facts of existence fo such circular.

Information solicited:

1. Please provide me the copy of the circular issued if any by Government (Revenue department)  that states that GPA before 2001 is legally valid/equivalent to registered sale deed.  

P. Venu (Advocate)     04 July 2019

What is the source of your information. In all probabilities, it is disinformation.

Tarun Sharma   18 July 2019

please know to that registered GPA in year 1999 registered by sub registrar is a registered /equivalent to registered sale deed

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     18 July 2019

This is your query: Can I get a copy of circular notice issued by revenue department that GPA before 2001 is legally valid/equivalent to registered sale deed.please sir  

This is your reply: please know to that registered GPA in year 1999 registered by sub registrar is a registered /equivalent to registered sale deed  
That information can be sought from Sub registrar, what  guidance actually you require from this forum?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register