Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dipak Mapari   01 January 2020

vacation of stay order in appeal at H C against the judgment and decree of CJSD.

provision of cpc for vacation of stay order in appeal at H C against the judgment and decree of CJSD.

Learning

1 Replies

sumit pathak   01 January 2020

My question is that we had been done family settlement between 1/2 parties Execution (Igar) made degree of the same property at UP court. after we bring our settlement mumbai where is the 1st party favour in flat & 2nd party favour in shop. according to the settlement degree the first party was denying same.hereafter he had file suit that he was unconscious and about he settlement, he stated that Bombay high court that degrees is Not registered so that it should be 1st party right 1/2 of the same shop..But my question if the High court ordered giving that get the registration done and another side giving 1/2 possession. I want to know that if it is settled & made degree that how Bombay high court without unless cancellation degrees he giving possession 1/2 which is already in favour of the 2nd part in right as given by 1st part in family settlement.

I want to know it is right or no. orders prasad
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register