LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ram (SE)     01 June 2011

Unregistered GPA and paid registration fee

I have a bought a property, in the link documents previously there was a GPA, which is not registered, but while doing sale deed they paid registration fee for GPA and the same was updated on GPA with sale deed registerd numbers. Now i am planning contruct house on that land, bank guys are asked for legal openioun. At the layer said that as the GPA not registered, so you need to get agreement from the person who given GPA , stating that "that person doesnt have any rights on that place like that". and register that document.

Please suggest me as  they "paid registration fee for GPA and the same was updated on GPA with sale deed registerd numbers" , still do we need to do the above or any other process is there to avoid any issues in future.

Thanks in advance.

Rambabu

Learning

1 Replies

Ram (SE)     20 June 2011

Can some body suggest for the above query, the layer suggested me that  take affidavit from the person who given the GPA and register it. The affidavit contains that the person or his children dont have any rights on that place like that.  Is it ok do we have any other process to make it legal of my land.

Thanks in advance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register