Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Diya Shastri (XXX)     03 September 2018

Transferring the property or registering a will

Hi,

This s following my last post . My dad is now saying he will transfer the property in his name to My sister and my name . I had taken a Loan of 30 lakhs without entering into any kind of agreement with him to develop the land under his name . This loan was taken under my name by pledging the the house (inherited property) which was transferred to me by my dad. Now he wants me to sell this property and close the loan and transfer the property in his name to us. For my mom this house is the only place of her own which gives a roof above her head , so we dont want to sell the house. My question arises because he has taken a loan of 15 laks against the prorprty in his name and is unable to close it . and Intially he was not willing to sell the land to clear his debts . I need advice which is better option . Because he never keeps is words and keep chaging . My question is 1) Is it better to register the property under our names(Mine and sister) or he write a will and get it registered so we can sell the land at any time and place according to our wish. 

Learning

1 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     03 September 2018

Dear querist,

Although it will cost you but transferring to you guys name is better option as WILL can only be executed after death.

Moreover your father may any time change WILL before his death.

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Djaa.legal@gmail.com

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register