LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RSharma (SPM)     10 September 2012

Transfer of unregistered property

Hi - I am planning to buy a property in Indirapuram, GZB.  Seller has taken posession of the property couple of years back and have not yet got it registered. Builder is ok to transfer the property in my name after taking the transfer fee. Everyone including banl DSA, brokers and builder is confident of getting it registered in my name after the transfer.

Seller has no dues pending with builder except the demand for registration.  Please let me know what are the legal ways to get this property into my name. Thanks in advance. Regard, rSharma

Learning

4 Replies

ABHIJEET PARIKH (Bcom LLB MBA)     10 September 2012

take all the requisite NOC from builder and ur transaction will be directly through builder the seller from ur statement i presume that he is just an investor 

RSharma (SPM)     10 September 2012

Hi Abhijeet, thanks

I could find out another thread on this portal on related topic. 

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Resale-of-Unregistered-Property-by-Endorsement-of-Builder-27879.asp#.UEyoIFbQvBY
Would would want to change your view after reading response on this thread.

Thanks
rSharma

ABHIJEET PARIKH (Bcom LLB MBA)     10 September 2012

Its purely ur Call I have gone throught the link 

and I acknowledge the risk involved but if ur property is getting registered then there should not be the problem

in todays scenario flats r not held by builder they r held by investor and most imp if ur bank is fine with the transaction den only there will be disbursal 

so u can still go ahead if u can get property registered in your name

regards 

Abhijeet

Prasad (Engineer)     05 October 2012

Do you mean that sale deed will be between builder and the new buyer in this case?

I am also facing a similar issue as a buyer of an unregistered flat. And wondering if banks like SBI will approve this transaction and provide loan.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register