Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kavya shree   09 March 2019

steps to be taken to get Fathers govt job

Hi sir/mam..
I'm Kavya .. One of my friend's father worked in CRPF as an Constable due to health issue he passed away.. He has 2daughters and its been 4years thy haven't got their Dads job.. they tried asking the higher officers submitted all the documents but not even a single improvement has been taken.. thy have been highlighting it but no one are responding.. and to live their life also they are struggling very much.. can anyone please suggest what action should be taken to get their dads job..?

Learning

5 Replies

kavya shree   09 March 2019

Thank u for ur response sir. My Email id is kavya.221996@gmail.com

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     10 March 2019

Madam,

First the rules governing Compassionate Grounds in CRPF need to be examined. CRPF is a Central Government organisation. They have a family pension scheme and medical assistance also shall be given.  Inform whether all terminal benefits like Provident Fund, Gratuity, Leave Encashment if any (balance leave on the day of death can be encashed) have been paid to the family? Whether any application was sent from one of the family members giving full details seeking compassionate grounds appointment in the place of deceased employee of the organisation?

kavya shree   10 March 2019

Sivaramprasad sir.. Family has got the pension and all the benefits from government.. And also sent letter to Government regarding job for her daughter... the thing is no one are responding from their officers since 4yrs..

P. Venu (Advocate)     10 March 2019

The person can ascertain the present status of their application through RTI and seek judicial review, if so advised. Please note, it is not the case that compassionate appointment is the general rule; it is not a right, but a concession in deserving case based upon the extant norms.

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     10 March 2019

I agree with Shri P Venu. You may do the needful as directed by Shri Venu.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register