Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raju rajendra (Manager)     18 April 2012

Signing of power of attorney

Sir,

My propriter is having a business of transhipment of goods. He purchased two 12 wheel trucks on the name of his son who are the owner of Trucks, for streamlining the business. Now he want to make Power of attorney on my name as an agent for handling and making all transactions of the vehicle right from insurance to all court activity  to take vechicle on " Supratnama" also giving the clause as this power of attorney will be irrevocable  P.O.A. as his son is busy in other activities for he dosent getting time, Iam his employe & Iam unable to understand this deed, Iam not understood. Please guide me.  

Learning

2 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     18 April 2012

On the basis of the PA executed by the owner in your name, you can act as a owner, all his power vests with you.  On behalf of him you can do the transactions whatever will be written in the PA.  The acts done by you binds on the owner.

Raju rajendra (Manager)     18 April 2012

Sir,

Since I am the employ, & he is the owner so how I can be act as the owner if any mischieves occured in transhipment of goods in truck I will be held responsible, please guide.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register