Resigning from govt job ( group D) from civil court kasganj

On 25th march 2019 I had joined group D job in civil court kasganj (uttar pradesh) but I did not sign in any attendance register and did not any render any duty . I did not perform any duty not even for single day because I had serious injury so I went back to my home without informing authority now in do not to join the job as I have some better future opportunity. Now I want resign but they say that I have to fill an amount about ₹66,000 ( surety bond ) so my question is how to get away from this surety bond because I have signed a bond before joining. My financial condition is not good right as I have medical expenses because of my injury how to coup up with this situation guide me through problem please



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x