LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sidharth Saroha   05 February 2019

reservation in promotion SC

there is total cadre strength of Sr. DAO in my state is 19 persons, and as per reservation rule 2 points are reserved for SC, my department intimated me that two persons are already occupied the points and the point will be filled on their retirement. there is already 5 persons of reserved category SC in Sr.DAO is available in cadre who already promoted on normal hierarchy as the point was already filled from last 14 year. one of the person occupied the roaster point was retired on 30.5.16 and instead of promoting the next available SC person they promote a GEN category person and said that the roaster point vacated by the person was filled from the SC person already available in the cadre who was promoted on normal hierachy. again the same situation is repeat as the other person will retire on 31.3.19 and they again denied by same wording.
my query is that
HOW THE VACATED POINT OF (SC) RESERVATION ROASTER REGISTER WILL BE FILLED BY, EITHER BY REPLACEMENT OF OFFICIAL OF RESERVED (SC) CATEGORY ALREADY IN THE CADRE ( WHO WAS ALREADY PROMOTED IN NORMAL HIERARCHY) OR BY PROMOTING THE ELIGIBLE CANDIDATE FROM THE LOWER CADREĀ 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register