LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NIKHIL GUJALWAR (PROPRIETOR)     03 March 2013

Registering name to city survey & property card

There was a partition in our family. However the matter was selleld in District court through court decree. Now I want to apply my name as a true & ony owner of the property to the city survey & property card.

My lawyer has suggested the following way.

1) Pass the mutition entry on the basis of District Court Decree.

2) On passing of mutition entry we can the apply name to city Survey & on Property Card.

My Questions are?

1) Is this procedure is Correct?

2) Can anyone raise objection to this transaction in Future?

3) Is District Court Decree is Challangable & whithin what time period in higher courts?

4) Is Mutition entry is irrevolkable?

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     03 March 2013

Once there is a decree of the Court, the parties have to act according to the directions of the Court, as specified in the decree. If a party fails to do so, the other party in whose favor the decree has been made has a right to approach the Court, for the implementation of the decree. It's called "Execution" of a decree and according to Article 136 of the Limitation Act, an application may be made for the 'execution' of any decree (other than a decree granting a mandatory injunction) within a period of 12 years from the date that the decree became enforceable.Your lawyer advise is correct.Mutation entry is irrevokable subject to the Executive Magistrate order.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register