LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rekha (not applicable)     20 November 2014

Registered will

DEAR SIR, MY MOTHER HAS MADE THE WILL IN 2011  THAT IS REGISTERED AND SHE IS DIED IN OCTOBER,2014 IN MY FATHER FAMILY ( TOTAL 6 BROTHER  & 2 SISTER ) OUT OF 3 BROTHER HAS EXPIRED OUT OF 3 BROTHER EXPIRED 1 IS UN MARRIED 2 ARE BROTHER HAVE THEIR OWN FAMILY  ALL ARE STAYING SEPRATELY EXCEPT 1 ELDER BROTHER & 1 EXPIRED BROTHER WIFE AND HIS SON AGE 16 YEARS STAYING TOGETHER NOW HOW TO PUT UP THE WILL WITH  SOCIETY TO GET RIGHT FOR 2 SISTER BUT ANY BROTHER WILL TAKE ANY OBJECTION ON THIS  CAN YOU PLEASE GUIDE US IN THIS MATTER HOW TO GO ABOUT.

REGARDS, REKHA 

Learning

6 Replies

Dalip Singh (Advocate)     20 November 2014

MS.REKHA

YOU MSG IS CONFUSING.   FIRSTLY,  INFORM -

1.  YOUR MOTHER MADE A WILL IN 2011 REGARDING WHICH PROPERTY ?

2.   YOUR MOTHER DIED LEAVING BEHIND -

HUSBAND

HOW MANY SONS

HOW MANY DAUGHTERS

3.  IN WHOSE FAVOUR SHE BEQUEATHED THE SAID PROPERTY.

4.  NOW WHAT DO YOU WANT?

rekha (not applicable)     24 November 2014

Dear sir,

My mother has made  the registered will in 2011 for Flat where she was staying 

My mother died on October,2014

and my father died in May,2014

Total 7 Son and 2 Daughter- Out of 3 sons are  expired

This WILL is only for 2 Daughter  and my all other  brother has  already given the Flat by my father and my mother wish is that this FLAT is to be given only to 2 Daughter only.

My question is that At present in this FLAT 1 Elder brother & 1 expired brother wife with children age is 16 years are  staying and elder brother full  family staying separately somewhere.

My second sister staying out of India and she has given me the power of attorney i want to know that how i will produced my WILL  to the society and  if any body from my family will take any objection on this WILL ?

And what about  that Flat already occupied   by my elder brother and expired brother wife  for that what is the solution.?

Secondly I have already send a notice to the Society by REGISTERED  A/D and Speed Poet along with WILL copy &  POA of sister. 

can you please guide me the further procedure on this issue.    

Regards, Rekha 

rekha (not applicable)     01 December 2014

DEAR SIR, AWAITING  CLARIFICATION 

rekha (not applicable)     10 December 2014

so far not received any clarification 

rekha (not applicable)     19 December 2014

I HAVE CONTACTED BUT NUMBER BUT NO ONE IS ANSWERING

I HUMBLE REQUEST THAT KINDLY CLARIFY THE POINT WHICH I HAVE RAISED   AWAITING YOUR REPLY

rekha (not applicable)     30 December 2014

sir, i request you to give the clerification on this matter will be higley oblige

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register