LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jai goud k (business)     14 June 2011

registered the plot but want to cancel it

my uncle has the plot but his son sold it for x amount saying the he will get the money after the registration and now he isnot given any amount.they have registered the plot first on my uncle s wife and then on the other party so now they are very much worried is there any ways to cancel the registration it has been now 25 days only.please do give me the suggestion .regards

jai sanath goud

Learning

5 Replies

Ashok Yadav (Lawyer)     14 June 2011

If the regn. was done with the consent of your uncle and without any pressure on him then he can ot cancel it. The sale is complete and the purchaser is a bonafide purchaser.

jai goud k (business)     16 June 2011

thanks ashok

to say ir clearly, his son and the buyer have missed guided him and now they are not giving the money .so they are ready to cancel the registration  if possible .ple do suggest.

tom joseph (advocate)     16 June 2011

better option for you is to lodge a criminal complaint thatthe consideration as per the agreement has not been handed over and also to lodge a civil suit for declaring the said transfer deed as null nad void.

tom joseph

Rajender Dahiya (Partner/Advocate)     16 June 2011

Since no amount has been given after registration of plot. So the sale is not complete since sale consideration has not been completed. Immediately file suit for cancellation of registration on the basis of facts.

Team

Lex Ethos

Advocates & Legal Consultants

+91 9560900283

prabhakar singh (advocate)     17 June 2011

Any agreement without consideration is void,have no effect in law,but what about the  sale deed recitals whis is registered?What does it speak about payment of consideration??What was the consideration amount????these are big questions to be probed before acting in haste as you have already acted in a wrong way.

with due respect to all concerns,if i  say that advises given here to you are true but they too,are given in haste,i would feel myself correct.

I say so only because to import your own words"my uncle has the plot but his son sold it for x amount................................they have registered the plot first on my uncle s wife and then on the other party ................................................................................................................."

This goes to suggest me that property was owned by your uncle,then it was transfered in name of his wife and it is his wife who transferred it in name of present purchasers who are now not ready to pay after registration. if the facts are so will you kindly let me know the date of the sale deed and consideration amount that your uncle received from his wife.And also that after how much time the 2nd sale deed by your uncles'wife has been executed.Also insure me that no impersonation has takenplace in the execution of any of these two deeds ,only then one would be in position to answer you effectively.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register