LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Veeranna Patthar (Advocate)     18 October 2009

REGISTERED SALEDEEDS BUT NOT EFFECTED MUTATIONS IN ROR/RTC

MY CLIENTS, DECEASED FATHER HAD PURCHASED AGRICULTURAL LANDS UNDER REGISTERED SALE DEED IN THE YEAR 1960-70, UNFORTUNATELY MY CLIENTS FATHER(PURCHASER) NOR SELLER ARE NOT LIVING, FURTHER THE MUTATION HAVE NOT BEEN EFFECTED IN THE REVENUE RECORDS(DEPARTMENT) NEITHER THE SELLER NOR THE PURCHASER HOLDING THE POSITIONS/CULTIVATING THE LANDS, PLEASE ADVICE TO GET THE MUTATION DONE THROUGH THE DEPARTMENT. PLEASE ADVICE THE SAME

Learning

4 Replies

Prakash Yedhula (Lawyer)     18 October 2009

The legal hers can apply to the revenue authorities along with the sale deed, death certificate, legal heirship certificate etc for mutation even now. 

BHANU RASPUTRA (ADVOCATE & SOLICITOR divyatta.r@gmail.com)     18 October 2009

I AGREE WITH V. PRAKASHJI.

Veeranna Patthar (Advocate)     18 October 2009

Sir thank you , for ur valuable suggestion infact my client survived legal heir after the death of his father has requested the Tahsildhar concerned more than half a dozen times in 3 to four decades period, he has one or two aknowlegements also for having recived by the tahsildhar(Taluk office), when ever he has submitted for effecting mutations the concerned Revenue officers collected bribe amount and went on saying its a long pending case i cannot take the rensponsibility. this is how the case has prolonged decades. since my client is also busy and the sellers at the same time found lazy by not cultivating the agricultural lands, further my client says as per the Karnataka land revenue act, immidiatley after the sale deed executed in subregisters office a J-slip would go to revenue authorities for effecting the mutations accourind to sale deed. this is the position, seek ur valuable guidence with high court or supreme court cititations so that my legal minded client's interest and justice is made available, thanking you sir, Happy Deepawali

arjun ahuja (engineer)     21 May 2013

purchased agricultural land but did not do mutation for 22 yrs. what is to be done to do the mutation now ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register