LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sekar   24 October 2015

registered sale deed without money

Dear experts my grandma gave her house to my mother by executing a registered sale deed instead of gift deed. She demised a few months ago No money was paid in this deal. Will anybody including her son or daughter now be able to get the sale deed cancelled because money has not been paid.

 6 Replies

Anil Upadhyay (Lawyer)     24 October 2015

Sale of property without consideration is void ab initio.

laxmi kant joshi (instructor)     24 October 2015

If sale deed is registered in the sub registrar office then no ones claim stands on the basis of not getting consideration, because registration done only when seller accepts before the registrar that he/she had got the complete amount of the property.

gyani   24 October 2015

if it a gift one cant

vetrivelan.s (Consultancy )     25 October 2015

find whether proper registration made. if it is so you have a valid document.

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     14 December 2015

I agree with Mr. Joshi

shanmugam lakshmanan (senior)     14 January 2016

Sale is void for want of consideration.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query