Registered poa to registry in palam colony

Assistant Manager HR

Dear Members,

I am purchasing a builder flat (1 BHK) in Palam Colony, ND-110045. The flat is on top floor 4th (builder call it 3rd). The ground floor has parking and shops in it. Rest 1st (Upper Ground of builder) and so on has residential flats. The property is on registered Power of Attorney.

Please help on the following questions:

1. What all should be considered while registry of this property? (Please note, there are no MCD approvals on the property in Palam Colony)

2. This is a 1 BHK with roof right and terrace of 3rd floor on which builder says that I can extend my flat to 2 BHK.

3. If I extend the flat from 1 to 2 BHK will I be able to sell this out in future as 2 BHK? If there is any risk/ point to consider, please specify.


Palam Colony has different types of land such as Mahavir Enclave, Raj Nagar, Sadh Nagar, Palam village etc. where sale deed is being executed or not is to be ascertained from concerned Sub-Registrar.

Show relevant documents to a local prudent lawyer for proper appreciation of facts, guidance and proceeding.



You are clearly getting in to a big trap.  

Better save your hard earned money.

Do not go for the purchase.

There is no clear Ownership Title of the Flat as the same has not been Registered with the Sub-Registrar's office by paying the applicable Stamp Duty.  Mere Registered Power of Attorney will not guarantee the Clear Ownership Title.  

Therefore, to dupe you, the seller is giving hope that you will be able to construct 2BHK.  Please AVOID, AVOID, AVOID.


'Buyer Beware' applies to property deals.

It shall be appropriate to get proper legal opinion from a very able local senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in revenue/property/civil/DRT matters, having successful track record …..and worth his/her salt… before signing or making payment.

This may cost some FEE but can defend long term interest and hard earned monies.


Avoid IT’s, entities that loiter at online portals to allure unsuspecting querists…


Check in LOCAL courts…..

Or go to your family lawyer…

Even lawyers empanelled with lenders opine on such matters for a nominal FEE e.g; Rs.2500/ and provide legal opinion in writing…

Online discussions are not a substitute to in person discussions with a very able counsel..for a considered opinion based on docs/record/inputs…


By what you have posted IT can be guessed that you are being taken for a ride on verbal statements/advertisements…

For an area under MCD (if under MCD) why approvals from MCD won’t be required?




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x