LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VISHAL   26 June 2017

Registerd area 600sqft but possesed on 2400sqft

i have a Land in Uttar Pradesh and Land Registry had been made on 2001by my step mom to me. The stamp duty had been paid only for 60x10=600sqft and boundary was given of 2400 sqft. Possession area is 2400sqft since registry time. Mutation also done on 2400sqft from 2003. 2400sqft was complete share of my step mom in that number .The area has been possessed on the basis of Boundaries, which is mentioned in sale deed.i had constructed a commercial building on 2400sqft by a loan from bank . i am paying tax of that building now my step brothers are asking for share in this building which is made by me and in possesion from 2004  

Learning

4 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 June 2017

Apparently the step mom has sold ( by sale deed as posted by you) 600sq.ft out of 2400 sq.ft.

Adequate stamp duty has not been paid.

Show the entire docs to a local senior very able counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in revenue/civil matters for a considered opinion.  

VISHAL   26 June 2017

stamp duty was paid for 600sqft as 600sqft area was mention in sale deed but boundaries was given of 2400sqft in sale deed while 2400sqft was entire share of my step mom in that number. while taking a loan from bank for construction she has given notrial affidavit to bank in 2004 that "in sale deed 600sqft mention but she has given her complete share i.e. 2400sqft to me "

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 June 2017

It is felt that:

Area sold is 600sq.ft.

Rest is illegal possession.

The seller, buyer and bank are all party to sanction of loan on some invalid (rather fraudulent document).

Show the entire docs to a local senior very able counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in revenue/civil matters for a considered opinion.    

Siddharth Dev (Advocate)     26 June 2017

agreed with experts nothing to add

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register