Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Register with State Employment Exchange in Rajasthan

Register with State Employment Exchange in Rajasthan

Eligibility

As per the rules of the DGET and Employment department, Government of Rajasthan, a candidate should have attained a minimum age of 14 years; there is no upper age limit. The candidate should be a bonafide resident of Rajasthan.

Procedure:

• The job-seeker can download the registration form from the website https://rajrojgar.nic.in (External website that opens in a new window). It is also available free of cost at the various exchanges of the Employment Department.
  • It should be neatly filled by the candidate and each column should be clearly filled specifically (i.e. name, father's name, mother's name, address, date of birth, qualification, qualification date, work experience, etc.).
  • Those candidates who are in Government service/ semi-Government service should obtain the NOC from their employer and attach the same.
  • After filling up the form, the candidate should submit the required documents to the Employment Officer for getting a new registration number.

Concerned Authority

The exchanges of the Employment Department are available at all district headquarters, and in Jaipur, there are five exchanges, i.e., (i) Sree Jaleb Chowk (ii) PH exchange (iii) Women's exchange (iv) Professional & Executive exchange (v) University Employment Bureau Exchange.

Necessary documents/papers

The candidate should submit the duly filled application form along with all original documents to the Employment Officer of the respective exchanges for verification.

Renewal of Registration

The renewal of registration is done after three years from the date of registration, and a two months' grace period is allowed.

For further information, visit : https://rajrojgar.nic.in (External website that opens in a new window).

Learning

1 Replies

M. PIRAVI PERUMAL (Advocate & Consumer Rights)     13 March 2009

Thanks a lot for the useful information.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register