Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vicky Mv   20 July 2018

Register marriage

Hai,

my frnd was register marraige at three years before in sub regiester office with help of advocate,but now she not willing to lead our life together,the matter which we register is not know to both of our family so I need a help if there is any possible to either cancel or withdraw our marriage registration without (mutual divorce) , and also i need a suggestion that we both are going to marry an another person as soon so if we (me and she) married to others there maybe any problems had arised in future while registering our marriage with whom we married in future....

Learning

7 Replies

pankaj verma   20 July 2018

by mutual consent marriage can b dissolved within 2 months if u r living separately..9816374011
1 Like

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     20 July 2018

Divorce by Mutual consent can be finalised and decree of divorce obtained in one week time after first motion. Ref: Amardeep Singh v Harveen Kaur decided by Supreme Court of India in 2017. If parties living in Delhi/NCR contact me, vijaymahajan5758@gmail.com

Vicky Mv   20 July 2018

After mutual consent marriage can be dissolved but if i married an another person in future there is any possible that i married a person already and gave mutual consent with them?

Vicky Mv   20 July 2018

After mutual consent marriage can be dissolved but if i married an another person in future there is any possible to know that i married a person already and gave mutual consent with them?? And also please say i can do this all without the knowledge of my parents???

Deepanjali Kashyap   20 July 2018

You can marry anyone after taking divorce with your current wife, but don't tell any

Vicky Mv   20 July 2018

in case not apply for the divorce she married another person any problem in future????

(Guest)

Bigamy. Going jail thats the only thing which will happen.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register