LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anjana   03 March 2018

Register marriage

i have been in a relationship since 1 year and when my family came to know bout they saw it as a crime to be in a relation and they are frequently trying to make me get away from it.But I am not a person who will sacrifice for fear.I mam just 17 now, and we are making a plan of register marriage when i am turning 18 as he is already 22 years old.what are the procedures for it?Will my family be notified on spot if we do so?

Learning

24 Replies

Anjana   03 March 2018

May i get a reply as fast as possible???

TGK REDDI   03 March 2018

Intimating your family is no impediment.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 March 2018

Which personal law applies in your case?

Or are you both Hindu?

Confirm!

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 March 2018

Since you want to get married after attaining 18 years of age and prospective groom is already above 21Y of age..you can marry after attaining adulthood…………….either under provisions of Hindu Marriage Act or Special Marriage Act…

Log on to website of your state govt, O/o Marriage Registrar  for requirements to register marriage…………

e.g;

https://delhi.gov.in/wps/wcm/connect/DoIT/delhi+govt/community/marriage+certificate+and+registration

Full details are available…

Or visit in person and inquire..

IT shall be better if you marry with consent of parents on both sides and focus to build your career right now..

With marriage both spouses get responsibilities to bear; social and financial..

TGK REDDI   04 March 2018

Words fail me to appreciate the revolutionary Reply of autohide4u.

Humans should abandon traditions and customs that are harmful.

Most traditions and customs came into vogue with bad faith.

There're certain laws also which were enacted dishonestly.

Nitesh Kumar   05 March 2018

same situation with me my age 23 and her age 17 years 3monts .. any idea now both are want to marry as soon as possible

Anjana   12 March 2018

extremely sorry for late in my reply
there is nothing s*xual between us,and may i just say [for your kind info/:] we both know that i m minor and he is major we both are not so cheap who are living for a s*xual intimacy,we both meet each other and talk and except those there is nothing and ofcourse he touches me but its in a normal manner. i m not trying to be rude or insulting you
i just honestly answered your question
and the reason for delay in my reply is that its my examination tym and i couldnt get online

Anjana   12 March 2018

yes we both re hindus

Nitesh Kumar   12 March 2018

same situation with me her age 17 years 3months n mine 23 years .. she is pregnant .. wht can i do .. both are want marry as soon as possible . but her parents are not ready for this

Anjana   12 March 2018

i am extremely disappointed with utr rply mam, its not the way u think its serious and complicated.
And for ur info my parents are locking me up in my home and i cant get out and see him
they said they might continue same even after i turn 18 so we both decided for marriage
they are both mentally and physically torturing me

Anjana   12 March 2018

if u do know that she hasnt turned 18 u could have stopped that pregnancy prblm ayway its alrdy happend good luck to u

anjana same situation with her .. her parents too much torcher with her.. she want live with me .. if any solution in this case then plz tell

Anjana   12 March 2018

when is her birthday
or when will she be turning 18 after turning 18 u can get married

21st dec.. but in this situation both are cant wait .. because her parents dnt want too marry with me.. in between she is very deprised...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register