register marriage

Hi, Myself(Aged 29) & my would-be(Aged 27) both were loving each other from past 7 years. And both of our parents agreed for our marriage. There is no objections from both sides. We are working in corporate comany & we got a chance for an onsite visit/travel for long term. By looking towards professional life as well as with personal life due to this our parents are likely to postpone our marriage & planned for register marriage before we leave. But the problem is in getting the register marriage forms in sub-register office.

Can anyone help us how to get marry in register office & What all the procedures & documents required for this.

legal advisor

Just go through the details given in the registration department site.that would help


  • Marriages under Hindu Marriage Act can be registered in the office of the Registrar of Marriage within the jurisdiction under which the marriage taken place or in the office of Marriage Officer in whose jurisdiction the bride or bride-groom resides.
  • 1) Download the from ( by clicking your respective state registrar website)

    2) Fill the details like name and address of bride and bridegroom.

    3) Take 3 witness signature who present at the time of marriage along with their name and address.

    4) Paste the Joint Photo of bride and bridegroom in the space provided on application form and sign across it.

    5) Present such filled form to Marriage Officer.

    6) If he satisfy submitted application then he will issue the certificate of marriage.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x