LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Justin Antony   13 February 2019

regarding EP And appeal

I won the civil case on 12th October 2019 against the 2 different WILL. earlier WILL is mine later is diffendent side. till now my Advocate not filed an EP... the diffendent filed an appeal. I wrote a request letter to the sub registrar to cancel the later WILL as per the judgement and make corrections in their official records. But the sub registrar refused to make it.

Now can I file the writ of Mandamus in madurai High court branch to direct the registrar to make the needed work (or)
wait for appeal judgement... then file an EP...

Which one is right, better and short term...

how much cost to file a writ of Mandamus...
how much duration to get remedy in writ... please guide me the right way...

Regards
JUSTIN A

Learning

10 Replies

NSV VARA PRASAD   14 February 2019

what about your counsel.

1 Like

Justin Antony   14 February 2019

my lawyer aadvised me to wait till the appeal judgement will come...

Shashi Dhara   14 February 2019

Hou can u win the case dated12-10-2019 Ru fooling or joking
1 Like

Sorry sir typing error 12.10.2018

Sorry sir typing error 12.10.2018

U insist Ur advocate to dispose appeal urgentlyif appeal is dismissed with that copy u submit o subregistrar.see whether appeal court has given any stay to lower court judgement and decree or not.
1 Like

stay order refused sir... now only appeal notice received... they filed IA for delay of 50 days under section 5...

U insist Ur advocate to allow delay application with cost and to dispose it urgently with in 2months.if u challenge delay it may take yrs to finish .if delay application dismissed they take it to high court delay tactics. Only
1 Like

Thank you so much sir...

Justin Antony   08 April 2019

Sir, filed 2 cases by plaintiffs & diffendent on the same property regards first will/mine & last willI asked few remedy in prayer. I won the case. Judgement says The diffendent side was dismissed due to not proved their will. So the remedy change and given to plaintiffs/me. Not given detailed information/remedy Now the defendant appeal is pending without stay. The sub registrar refused to make the correction in their records and asked Court order or direction.can't file EP. What can I do to get detailed remedy in writing? Can I ask Court office to send directions to registrar? Please help me sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register