LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harinath (employee)     07 July 2020

Recover money from bse registered company


My case as below:

1. A BSE registered company needs to pay me Rs. 26Lacs against work orders which i did and delievered goods to them..all POs are during 2015 and 2016

2. Dec 2027, I filed IPC 420 against company MD, CFO, VP and 2 others at local police station and they went to Telangana High Court for quashing..pending in HC since then..i filed many counters including circular that senior citizen cases needs to be closed within 3 months but nothing moved..yes, my age is 72 years

3. In April 2018 I filed Original Suite in Civil Court for money recovery and case is pending since then bcos no Judge, again here too I filed Senior Citizen circular but nothing moved

4. My wife in 2019, till date have suffered 2 times brain stroke and i have piled up medical bills and no the civil court i filed these medical bills too..but nothing moved as there is no judge

5. In the meantime, another company also filed case against this company in NCLT and they won the case in Dec 2019, MD settled the case with them and i have documents with me.. i cant go to NCLT now bcos rules got changed due to Covid

6. Post covid.. this BSE registered company is temp closed..90% of staff fired..CFO, VP and 2 others also left the what happens now to me? my money? 

Kindly suggest, steps to do i close my case in 4 or 5 months lawyers always come with excuse..they only give me dates but moved till date

Many Thanks


 1 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     08 July 2020

You have already engaged / paid lawyers in multiple litigation, seek their opinion and advise.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query