Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Never Give Up (Fighter)     13 February 2012

Withdrawl of matrimonial suit

Hello learned members,

I have filed RCR and its hearing is scheduled on 17th this month. Can I withdraw it before 17th ?

When & How would other party know about the withdrawl ?

Is my physical presence (petitioner) necessary to withdraw the RCR case ? Is my physical presence (petitioner) necessary to file child custody case ?

My lawyer suggested we cant withdraw in between, we have to do it on hearing date only, hence the query.

Please suggest.

Regards

A1(498A)

Learning

3 Replies

rahul (director)     13 February 2012

just go on 17th and tell the judge that you wanna withdrawm judge will be more then happy,, ki ek case to gaya,,

i dont think you can to before and since it is matri monial matter,, your presenve is must

1 Like

Chaitanya_Lawyer_Mumbai (Lawyer)     13 February 2012

You can withdraw the petition before the date as well.

1 Like

(Guest)

Generally,on a court case date you can withdraw the rci case but in urgent needs(you have to tell this /address this in a court) you can also withdraw the case earlier,just give the application for taking this matter on such earlier date ,judge will give the permission for that if deems fit,necessary.Your presence is necessary for withdrawing the rci case and your presence is also necessary when you filed child custody case.

Today is 13 and your case date is 17 th this month so better you withdraw the case on 17th.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register